- Achieves individual and team sales and customer targets, KPIs by effectively using available data/systems to better understand own performance and sales opportunities
- Collects meaningful customer information throughout the client journey to feed into the CRM system
- Effectively uses cross- and upselling techniques to maximize sales opportunities.
- Guides and influences the client to make the best possible decision to buy the right product.
- Creates an engaging and emotional client experience, offering best in class service being it in-store or on distance. Hosts the client in line with hospitality guidelines and welcome techniques.
- Proactively engages and establishes strong relationships with clients, making the client valued from the moment they enter the store
- Engages with clients to uncover purchase motivations by asking good questions and listening to clients
- Selects the right products to the client needs and benefits. Upsells and cross-sells using appropriate sales techniques
- Develops local and international client base and seeks to recruit and develop top clients.
Product and Customer Knowledge
- Using knowledge of Gucci and our products, engages with the clients using storytelling.
- Has strong knowledge of competitors (products, campaigns, trends, services, etc) and local clients’ typology in order to come up with the best possible solutions for our clients.
- Enhances the client’s experience by providing them with useful insights into the local lifestyle trends (Theater, arts, travel, etc)
- Combines styling knowledge with the ability to mix-and-match products to best serve the client.
Share this job:
Be a Part of the
SIGN UP NOW
View 0 jobs at Gucci
Location: Abu DhabiJob Type: Full Time
Category: Customer Service Retail Sales & Wholesale
Apply via URL
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group. A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewellery and Watches.
Job vacancies at Gucci, 0 jobs
Subscribe to Jobs
#NoSpam – Only Jobs
Start your career today
Get headhunted by companies! Hundreds of recruiters search our database every day.
SIGN UP HERE