Communication & Advocacy Executive
I am the COMMUNICATION & ADVOCACY EXECUTIVE and I am the expert of consumer engagement. I own the connection to our consumers in the social media landscape, acting as the voice of the brand. I drive social engagement through influencer management, content creation and presence on relevant social platforms. I am responsible for the delivery of successful brand events and influencer and press relationship building. I remain the press and influencer point of contact at all times.
• Define the brand social media strategy as well as the social media calendar and work with other flower team members to ensure execution is consistent with the overall brand strategy
• Manage social media & PR brand budget
• Plan strong social media & influencer activations driving to online business
• Monitor social media brand content & manage UGC
• Plan social media calendars by retailer to support new launches and pillars
• Manage brand local pages (FB & IG) and agency
• Define a PR strategy for the brand & activation calendar
• Manage a consistent list of influencers together with agency
• Responsible for creating relevant local content in line with the brand DNA and strategy
• Plan strategic PR events to increase the brans awareness in the region
• Responsible for setting a strong PR seeding strategy & execution
• Own Community management / Tone of voice guidelines and decision workflow with agency
• Work with Digital Expert Community and Director to further develop the social media management expertise
• Follow the Social Media discussions & reports competition/Trend alert
• Be the voice of the markets to zone/DMI on the social media & PR topic
• Identify, manage and engage influencer communities
• Develop product/brand awareness & community engagement
Share this job:
Be a Part of the
SIGN UP NOW
View 6 jobs at L'Oréal
Location: DubaiJob Type: Full Time
Category: Influencer & Blogger Marketing & Communications SoMe
Apply via URL
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents.
Our 36 international brands are divided into four unique Divisions: Luxe, Consumer Products, Active Cosmetics, and Professional Products. Our 36 international brands include Kiehl’s, Lancôme, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Clarisonic, Maybelline New York, Essie, Kérastase, IT Cosmetics, Prada Beauty, Biotherm, Shu Uemura, Viktor&Rolf, Maison Martin Margiela, Urban Decay, Redken, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Garnier, L’Oréal Paris, and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating cosmetic and skincare products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
Job vacancies at L'Oréal, 6 jobs
Subscribe to Jobs
#NoSpam – Only Jobs
Start your career today
Get headhunted by companies! Hundreds of recruiters search our database every day.
SIGN UP HERE