Demand Planner - Tory Burch
What you'll be doing
At Chalhoub we move fast and make things happen! As a Demand Planner you will ensure our company’s operations are timely, efficient, and cost-effective. You will assist in all demand planning duties including estimating future product demand, analysing inventory flow, and developing forecast models.
Demand Planning and Analysis
- Apply planning and forecasting techniques regarding demand and capacity and interpret and communicate results to relevant team members
- Seek new approaches to generate greater forecast accuracy and improved analysis of sales forecasts inputs
- Review sales inputs and ensure an appropriate Sales Forecast is developed and consistently renewed
- Apply planning and modelling techniques to investigate and evaluate demand scenarios and the impact of relevant constraints in order to ensure an appropriate basis is selected for the Demand Plan
- Seek opportunities to deploy improved tools and techniques to enable achievement of better plans and business decisions
- Assist in the development of the Demand Plan; determine what is required in the demand, supply and inventory plans to support business needs
Setup and run the S&OP process within the business
- Anticipate and mitigate specific factors (demand drivers, supply constraints) relevant in my category which must be carefully managed in the S&OP process
- Devise action plans which include targeted pricing adjustments in order to achieve required outcomes such as increased sales or reduction of excess stock while managing margin and profits within acceptable levels
- Seek required support and approval for implementation of any action plans involving price adjustments and lead the implementation of those plans
Inventory Management & Fulfilment Support
- Provide input on the optimum stock model to support agreed Demand and business plans
- Ensure that Supply Planning KPIs align with multiple stakeholders’ objectives for inventory optimisation
- Identify gaps in current supply or Demand plans and propose remedial action
- Monitor supply planning adherence to demand plan
- Identify constraints and options on available space and alert the business to impending issues
What you'll need to succeed
At Chalhoub you're in the driver's seat! To succeed in this role, you will be professional, highly-analytical, and possess excellent communication skills. You should also have in-depth knowledge of advanced mathematical and forecasting practices.
- Able to lead top-to-top risk mitigation discussions with key supply partners
- Good understanding of major project management methodology
- Able to lead cross-functional/organizational project teams
- Familiar with the DMAIC (Define-Measure-Analyse-Improve-Control) methodology of Six Sigma and with important problem solving and kaizen (continuous improvement) tools and techniques such as FMEA, fishbone analysis etc.
- Strong understanding of present and up-and-coming technologies to accelerate the value of SCM
- General awareness of procurement systems used within the industry and in-depth knowledge of current organization’s system
- General awareness of demand planning systems used within the industry and in-depth knowledge of current organization’s system
- Proficiency in demand planning systems and capable of delivering training initiatives
- Experience in warehouse and transportation management systems is a big plus
- 2+ years of experience
- University degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain or any relevant field
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
Share this job:
Be a Part of the
SIGN UP NOW
View 1 job at Tory Burch
Location: DubaiJob Type: Full Time
Category: Business Development & Planning Project Management Sales & Wholesale
Apply via URL
About Tory Burch
Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand founded by Executive Chairman & Chief Creative Officer, Tory Burch. The collection includes ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, accessories, home and fragrance.
The company launched in 2004 with a small boutique on Elizabeth Street in Manhattan. The brand’s classic and bohemian aesthetic resonated from the beginning, and the company has grown into a global business with more than 250 stores across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America, Asia and Australia. In addition, the brand is available at over 3,000 department and specialty stores worldwide.
Toryburch.com, which launched in 2004, is the company’s ecommerce site and home to Tory Daily, an online magazine with original content. The company also has websites in Europe and Asia.
Since its launch, Tory Burch has entered into new categories: with eyewear in partnership with Luxottica in 2009, fragrance with Estée Lauder in 2013, and timepieces with Fossil in 2014.
In 2015, the company launched Tory Sport, a collection inspired by the grace and strength of athletes that balances high-tech fabrics with classic design. Categories include Coming & Going, Running, Studio, Tennis and Golf.
Job vacancies at Tory Burch, 1 job
Subscribe to Jobs
#NoSpam – Only Jobs
Start your career today
Get headhunted by companies! Hundreds of recruiters search our database every day.
SIGN UP HERE