Responsible for creating customer centric, commercially viable and beautiful brand designs within specific deadlines. Developing and delivering visual content including landing pages, emails, banners, video, social media, enhancements and occasional homepages that delight, engage and inform users across all digital platforms.
Education/Certification and Continued Education
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in graphic design, visual communication, or related field
Years of Experience
• 5+ years of experience in a fashion or luxury agency or in-house environment
Knowledge and Skills
• Ability to work quickly and on many projects at once, changing priorities if necessary.
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Responsive web design a plus
• Experience with Wireframing/Prototyping tools a plus to demonstrate interaction design
• An interest in online shopping/e-commerce.
• Organized and good time management skills
• Ability to show initiative and enthusiasm for constantly improving the content of the site
• Strong sense of typography and layout and good attention to detail
• Awareness of good contemporary digital design & pixel perfection
• Confident with Search engine optimization (SEO)
• Experience with video, animation and motion graphics highly regarded
• Ability to effectively and clearly present and communicate ideas
• Experience designing cross-platform, understanding the specifics of designing for Desktop, Mobile, Tablets and Apps
• Professional-level expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (CS6, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
• Knowledge of Sketch is preferable
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
Functional Roles and Responsibilities
• Responsible for all web/design layouts for the web site, email templates, product images, banners, landing pages, social media and other graphic elements that delight, engage and inform users.
• Manage projects from conception through to completion, keeping all stakeholders updated throughout the process
• Working closely with Editorial, Marketing and UX teams to translate data driven briefs into exciting and engaging creative that drives conversion.
• Translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, and easy to understand.
• Implement design using brand-standard colors, images, type style, and layout to ensure a unified approach to providing an engaging brand experience for the customer.
• Continually maintain awareness of customer’s user behavior to maximize their experience and to generate sales
• Review all digital outputs before they go live and ensure consistency in all work
• Work within designated budgets, timelines, and branding guidelines.
• Maintain and develop scalable design strategies through the use of templates
• Contribute to the evolution of the brand image
• Mobile first approach to all visual campaigns
• Undertake research to keep on top of trends, innovative technologies and competitor activity to ensure the brand stays ahead of competitors
Share this job:
Be a Part of the
SIGN UP NOW
View 7 jobs at Al Tayer
Location: DubaiJob Type: Full Time
Apply via URL
About Al Tayer
Welcome to Al Tayer Group!
Established in 1979, we are among the most respected, successful, and dynamic companies in the Middle East. We operate nearly 200 stores in 6 countries in the region, with the head office in Dubai, UAE.
Our portfolio includes some of the world’s most prestigious and well-known retail, beauty and automotive brands, including Armani, Bvlgari, Banana Republic, Gap, Harvey Nichols, Bloomingdale’s, Aveda, Kiehl’s, Ford, Ferrari and Maserati.
Job vacancies at Al Tayer, 7 jobs
Subscribe to Jobs
#NoSpam – Only Jobs
Start your career today
Get headhunted by companies! Hundreds of recruiters search our database every day.
SIGN UP HERE