E-Commerce Specialist Middle East
The resource will report to the Manager based in Milan (Italy) and to the Middle East general manager based in Dubai.
He/she will support the E-commerce team in all the activities related to the local e-business. In particular, the resource will be involved in the following activities:
- Set standards, processes and best practices with local partners (agencies and warehouses).
- Work closely with EMEA and Global teams based in Milan (Italy), such as merchandising, content, UX and IT teams.
- E-merchandising owner for Middle East website.
- Identify needs of localization of shopping experience and work with content management / technical teams to implement the required changes.
- Support on developing and executing website marketing plans and implementing local strategies.
- Provide support in other areas of Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Keyword Research, Google Analytics, Website UX and Paid Social Media.
- Monitor product sales by using web analytics and Excel spreadsheets (pivot tables, vlookups, etc).
- Developing CRM campaigns and monitoring results.
- Support the team on the implementation of Omnichannel projects, measuring performances and providing qualitative insights coordinated with Stores.
Manage all e-commerce tasks and collaborate with the whole e-commerce team with all projects and ongoing activities locally.
- Excellent Arabic speaker; Fluent English, both spoken and written.
- Master Degree in Economics, Engineering or similar
- Minimum of 3-year experience in e-Commerce business
- IT abilities and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (in particular, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent analytical, planning and deadlines monitoring skills.
- Proactive approach to problem solving, precision and team-working attitude.
- Excellent knowledge of Data Analytics Dashboards (Google Analystics, Tablea, Qlik…)
- Multitasking, high organization, coordination and project management skills
- Knowledgeable of the e-Commerce space that includes marketing strategies, product development, competitive strategies, consumer research, industry trends and usability best practices
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Position based in Dubaï (or in Milan if preferred by the candidate)
Share this job:
Be a Part of the
SIGN UP NOW
View 2 jobs at LVMH GROUP
Location: DubaiJob Type: Full Time
Category: Digital & E-commerce Marketing & Communications
Apply via URL
About LVMH GROUP
A family-run group, LVMH strives to ensure the long-term development of each of its Houses in keeping with their identity, their heritage and their expertise.
At LVMH, performance is underpinned by the leadership of our managers, whose vision and ability to inspire their teams enable the entire organization to achieve ambitious objectives.
LVMH has made sustainable development a strategic priority since its founding.
Art and culture have always been intimately linked to the history of our Maisons, whose founders often include artists among their close friends, such as Christian Dior and Jean Cocteau or Christian Bérard, or Hubert de Givenchy and Audrey Hepburn.
Job vacancies at LVMH GROUP, 2 jobs
Subscribe to Jobs
#NoSpam – Only Jobs
Start your career today
Get headhunted by companies! Hundreds of recruiters search our database every day.
SIGN UP HERE