KERING EYEWEAR Supply Chain / Customer Service Specialist
Kering Eyewear - Regular
DUBAI - United Arab Emirates
We are currently seeking a Supply Chain / Customer Service Specialist who will report to the Regional Key Account Manager Middle East as part of our dynamic team in our subsidiary in Dubai. He/She will be responsible for managing the order to payment flow of the allocated customer portfolio in a timely and accurate fashion, working along with the sales team on delivering customer service excellence and ensuring compliance with sales business policies.
How you will contribute
- Managing customer master data ensuring timely maintenance, accuracy, completeness and integrity of all information
- Managing order flow from order acquisition to order entry in compliance with agreed trade terms
- Managing delivery flow by liaising directly with planning, logistics and customer whilst acting as first point of contact in the event of any query/issue
- Managing backorders ensuring the maintenance of a clean portfolio
- Managing goods returns in compliance with agreed trade terms
- Supporting sales in case of commercial, logistics, product claims from the customer
- Supporting sales events such as Buying Days, brands/product presentations, customer’s onsite trainings, customer’s visits, etc. through active participation in both organizational preparation and execution
- Issuing sales/customer-related reporting to the benefit of both sales team and customer
- Implementing and enhancing customer service-related procedures, processes and systems
- Participating to ad hoc sales-related activities and/or projects
Share this job:
Be a Part of the
SIGN UP NOW
View 0 jobs at Kering
Location: DubaiJob Type: Full Time
Category: Customer Service
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear.
By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way.
We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.” In 2017, Kering had nearly 29,000 employees and restated revenue of €10.816 billion.
Job vacancies at Kering, 0 jobs
Subscribe to Jobs
#NoSpam – Only Jobs
Start your career today
Get headhunted by companies! Hundreds of recruiters search our database every day.
SIGN UP HERE