Manager - Visual Merchandising
- The Visual Merchandiser Manager is responsible for implementing and maintaining the brand and shops’ image through effective resource management
- Train and coach the store team to perform merchant based VP and manage the daily, weekly and seasonal VP tasks Brand Image
- Deliver visual excellence and create a shop environment reflecting brand essence as per the set objectives, guidelines and visual proposition communicated by the merchandising department and business partners.
- Manage the planning and monitor the critical path for all new store openings ensuring the delivery of visual set-ups according to set timelines in coordination with the marketing department.
- Study available commercial tools, latest/future fashion trends, store events and promotions in line with the Marketing Activity and Events Calendar that have a sales impact on the store.
- Direct merchandising deliverables for assigned categories and coordinate closely with Regional/Senior Merchandisers to successfully plan/manage product distribution and display.
- Assist Regional/Senior Merchandisers in monitoring major line changes, identifying slow sellers and best sellers and providing current competitor information through competitive shopping and on-line research.
- Meet periodically with merchandisers to plan the coming market lines by adapting special tools in order to maintain brand layout, fixture composition, product merchandising and retails standards.
- Implement POS/seasonal shop layouts to convey the right brand message, deliver brand strategy and work with the merchandising team to implement the seasonal promotions and special events.
- Conduct regular shop visits to give feedback on visual, commercial and operational matters to all levels of store and management and suggest an action plan accordingly.
- Assist in recruiting, training, coaching, motivating and evaluating team members to ensure they have the necessary skill base and are enabled to maximize their potential and contribution to the company.
- Working closely with the operations and brand management team to increase sales
- Working with VM Manager and sales team to achieve commercial goals
- Involve in Pre-Opening of the stores and timely visit to ensure that brand’s standard are properly implemented and followed
- Conduct research of the current market trends and lifestyle
Share this job:
Be a Part of the
SIGN UP NOW
View 3 jobs at Apparel Group
Location: DubaiJob Type: Full Time
Category: Design Merchandising & Allocation Visual Merchandiser Visual Merchandising
Apply via URL
About Apparel Group
The Apparel Group is a global fashion and lifestyle brand conglomerate residing on the crossroads of a modern economy - Dubai, UAE. The mercurial growth in the last 17 years has been by acquiring a host of world class fashion labels from around the world - Nine West, Tommy Hilfiger, Kenneth Cole, Aldo & Tim Hortons just to name a few.
Today the group caters to thousands of eager shoppers through its over 1530 stores, 75 International brands and employing 12,000 multi cultural staff in over 4 continents. Apparel believes in turning dreams in to reality and we give everyone - our customers, our stakeholders, our employees - an equal opportunity to do so.
Job vacancies at Apparel Group, 3 jobs
Subscribe to Jobs
#NoSpam – Only Jobs
Start your career today
Get headhunted by companies! Hundreds of recruiters search our database every day.
SIGN UP HERE