Marketing and Communication Director, Middle East
BVLGARI IS THE MAGNIFICENT AND CONTEMPORARY ROMAN HIGH JEWELER.
Since 1884, our creations inspired by Rome Heritage reflect extraordinary colored gemstones combinations, as well as innovation and magnificence.
In order to complete our team driven by excellence, customer satisfaction and the ongoing commitment of bringing Bvlgari creativity, generosity and Italianity to the Middle East we are looking for our
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION DIRECTOR MIDDLE EAST
Reporting to the Managing Director MEA, your mission will be to guide, manage and coordinate marketing and communication strategies and teams in the region and in line with the brand vision, mission and goals as well as LVMH guidelines.
You will ensure coherent and consistent brand image and positioning throughout the region as well as harmonized and integrated commercial and marketing plans and initiatives online and in the boutiques.
A dynamic, agile leader who is action oriented and results driven. You can successfully manage multiple projects with various internal and external stakeholders. You understand luxury and the Middle East region.
- Define the brand strategy and positioning from image to visibility, communication traditional and digital activities and channels.
- Build a marketing plan aligned with regional business requirements and HQ guidelines and ensure implementation
- Guide the development of coherent and consistent one Bulgari Brand Image.
- Ensure the development and the implementation of the corporate communication activities and group external relations activities, including events (heritage and trade) and fairs organization and management.
- Guide the development and the realization of the advertising campaigns of the Brand in the region
- Guide the development of the digital and social media communication in line with marketing and customer communication goals.
- Supervise and support VIP and Celebrities management.
- Lead the development of marketing and communication digital contents and tools, ensuring consistency and integration between digital and offline plans, as well as integration with sales and IT teams.
- Responsible for Global A&P budget, providing recopy country/tools/category mix.
- Supervise and guide the development of Jewelry, Watches, Accessories and Perfume Trade Marketing strategy and plans.
- Work Closely with all boutiques store managers in the region to implement a tailor-made plan for each boutique and generate revenue
- Supervise the development and the implementation of the sales marketing activities for all products categories and all channels.
- Define the Digital Strategy applied to all communication channels.
- Guide the development of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) culture in the company to develop loyalty and maintain huge return on investment (ROI).
- Act as a link between all departments internally (retail, finance, perfume, franchisee wholesale and travel retail, and HR)
- Constantly bridge between the region and our Corporate Head Quarter in Rome
- For each team member constantly define, review and adapt priorities
- Organize resources in a flexible and efficient way adapting to business requirements
- Assess, develop and empower the team talents and position
To succeed in this role, your previous experiences would have included (but not limited to) an experience in Brand management in progressive roles preferably in the luxury industry. You would have lead different Marketing projects to build successful brands in the marketplace whilst leading and coaching direct reports as well as active stakeholder management.
Your experience have brought you to develop many specialty areas: digital, innovation, promotions, events, media, influencer marketing strategy and omnichannel strategy. Your knowledge of Bvlgari products, DNA and network will be an indispensable element to become the ambassador of Bvlgari in the region and beyond.
Share this job:
Be a Part of the
SIGN UP NOW
View 0 jobs at Bulgari
Location: DubaiJob Type: Full Time
Category: Events Marketing & Communications
Apply via URL
2014 celebrates the 130th year of Bulgari, a name emblematic of Italian excellence. Inspired by 2,700 years of Roman history, Bulgari honours its rich past within modern designs. Known for stylistic audacity and a penchant for colour, Bulgari pieces are immediately recognizable.
Job vacancies at Bulgari, 0 jobs
Subscribe to Jobs
#NoSpam – Only Jobs
Start your career today
Get headhunted by companies! Hundreds of recruiters search our database every day.
SIGN UP HERE