Marketing & Digital Graduate
This is an exciting opportunity that will help you develop your professional skills whilst getting a complete overview of our business, our products, and the best category innovations. You will gain experience of different functions, teams and brands within our Marketing & Digital department as well as understanding how these interact and work with the rest of the company. The main mission of the role will be to support the definition and implementation of the marketing and digital plans and key initiatives for the brand according to the local adaptation of the international vision.
The Graduate role is a structured, two-year programme within our Middle East Marketing & Digital department. During this period, you will have two rotations, working on exciting projects for brands such as Caroline Herrera, Penhaligon’s, Christian Louboutin Beauty, Paco Rabanne and Jean Paul Gaultier, in both brand management and digital marketing. These rotations will allow you to work on different assignments, experiencing new challenges and providing value to our business from the very beginning. This is an exciting role for a marketer with strong entrepreneurial spirit to manage multiple projects with stakeholder engagement throughout the process, all whilst working with a great cross-functional team and external agencies. We are an international Company with a friendly, family feel. We take great pride in developing and naturing our talent to be the best they can be.
- Support on the strategy & implementation of all key launch and category projects in accordance with the marketing calendar.
- Build collaborative relationships with internal departments, key external suppliers to support 360 launch planning & execution
- Manage delivery of all assets and copy for retailers and media agency, as well as any asset adaptations required
- Responsible for updating key marketing documents and trackers with the latest information i.e. marketing calendars, product assortment, and price lists.
- Lead the process for allocating & distributing non-saleable items to be on time and within budget.
- Support Senior Brand Manager with forecasting process at quarterly Collaborative Planning Sessions (CPS).
- Monitor stock availability and inventory, working closely with Demand Planning.
Budget & Pricing
- Responsible for the PO process
- Support teams in store with all necessary tools on an on-going basis and for ad-hoc events (GWPs, Samples etc.)
Presentations & Analysis
- Assist in preparing & presenting Brand Review presentations, coordinate with cross function teams to include campaign analysis of past launches & brand activity.
- Support where necessary for various presentations throughout the year depending on business need (e.g., retailer strategy meetings, board review, brand alignment etc.)
- Closely monitor competitor activity from an omnichannel perspective and media activity - prepare & present analysis/findings back to the marketing team.
- Prepare NPD Monthly Competitor Reports - review and cascade key info to wider team.
- Assist the Digital Marketing Manager and Online Trade Marketing Manager in driving e-tailers’ digital content strategy, identifying new -e-tailers or VPP opportunities, may lead the new project.
- Work with Global brand teams to obtain all creative assets needed to optimize retail partners e-commerce experience.
- Collaborate with the e-commerce lead with animations, content, copy descriptions supporting online merchandizing and products pages
- Assist the Digital Marketing Manager in the implementation of influencer marketing programs, selecting talent, providing content direction, and measure program effectiveness and ROI (working closely with the Media Agency)
What we are looking for:
We are looking for curious and fast learners who are keen to gain experience in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, candidates should be fluent in English and with a degree in Business, Marketing, Digital Sciences or Communication.
If you are passionate about beauty and retail, you have an entrepreneurial spirit and you are looking to make an impact, this is your opportunity!
Join our extraordinary journey, on which you will find challenges, excitement, achievement, commitment, and pride.
- Experience: At least 6 months of experience in Marketing or Digital Marketing support roles
- Education: Bachelor/ master’s in business or similar
- Languages: Advanced English. Arabic is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and relational skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Analytical mindset
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Keen interest in beauty category
Share this job:
Be a Part of the
SIGN UP NOW
View 0 jobs at Puig
Job Type: Student Job
Apply via URL
Puig is a third-generation family-owned fashion and fragrance business based in Barcelona. Puig creates distinctive brands and fragrance experiences that make people dream. The company’s ambition is to define the future of the fragrance category and capture a disproportionate share of innovation and growth.
The company’s strong performance has resulted in substantial growth and revenues of €1,933 million in 2018. Puig success stories include a combination of owned brands such as Carolina Herrera, Nina Ricci, Paco Rabanne, Jean Paul Gaultier, Dries Van Noten, Penhaligon’s and L’Artisan Parfumeur; licenses such as Prada, Christian Louboutin and Comme des Garçons; and Lifestyle fragrances. Puig products are sold in more than 150 countries.
Job vacancies at Puig, 0 jobs
Subscribe to Jobs
#NoSpam – Only Jobs
Start your career today
Get headhunted by companies! Hundreds of recruiters search our database every day.
SIGN UP HERE