MERCHANDISING MANAGER - JWA, Dubai
Bulgari Middle East is looking for a Merchandising Manager to work out of their Dubai Office.
The Merchandising Manager will contribute to sales growth and store image by ensuring correct product assortment and pro-active merchandising strategies and activities according to the store typology, the markets trends and client demand. Work closely with store managers, central merchandising and market intelligence to continually monitor, report, analyze and action improvements to the inventory and assortment to maximize sales.
- Propose jewelry and watch assortment reviews to the Central Merchandising based on sales analysis and local needs, and according to a given financial cap.
- Responsible for Accessories Buying during the Open to Buy sessions and for the implementation of the Accessories merchandising plan.
- Monitor and analyze weekly accessories sales statistics and act to maximize selling opportunities: create effective merchandising stories and push slow movers and promote best sellers based on analyses and stores feedback.
- Constantly liaise with Store Managers collecting feedbacks on products and on customer reactions and provide recap to local management and Central Merchandiser for follow up.
- Prepare and distribute briefs and reports on a regular basis to ensure that all store managers and staff are completely aware of new products, merchandising guidelines and sales analyses.
- Work closely with Central Product Visual Merchandising, Local VM and store managers proposing how to display products to maximize customer interest and sales in a pro-active and commercial way taking into account guidelines.
- Work closely with local Inventory analyst/Supply Chain people in all stock related topics (depth, specific store stock needs etc..).
- Cooperate to the organization of end of season sales, outlet sales, F&F and other special sales initiatives.
- New stores openings: define product allocation with Local Retail and Central Merchandising; close to handover date, check with local DP product availability.
- Monitor competition assortments creating trend reports and providing competitive analysis and researches.
- Support the building of a merchandising culture for all POS.
- Manage / focus on e-commerce assortment
- Product training as deliverable
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred
- 8+ years Retail Luxury buyer experience preferred, specifically accessories
- US Luxury Market knowledge
- Knowledge of marketing strategies and practices
- Excellent business systems knowledge- SAP, Store Package, Power Play, Microsoft Office and Visio
- Excellent analytical ability
- Excellent communication skills- oral, written and presentation
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent decision-making skills
Share this job:
Be a Part of the
SIGN UP NOW
View 1 job at Bulgari
Location: DubaiJob Type: Full Time
Category: Management Merchandising & Allocation
Apply via URL
2014 celebrates the 130th year of Bulgari, a name emblematic of Italian excellence. Inspired by 2,700 years of Roman history, Bulgari honours its rich past within modern designs. Known for stylistic audacity and a penchant for colour, Bulgari pieces are immediately recognizable.
Job vacancies at Bulgari, 1 job
Subscribe to Jobs
#NoSpam – Only Jobs
Start your career today
Get headhunted by companies! Hundreds of recruiters search our database every day.
SIGN UP HERE