PR Intern - Bottega Veneta - Dubai
Bottega Veneta – inspiring individuality with innovative craftmanship since 1966. Creativity lies at the heart of all that we do. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
To support the Bottega Veneta ME Communications Manager in raising awareness about the brand through Media, Marketing, and Public Relations. The right candidate will have a deep and broad understanding of the Media and the luxury landscape, be hands on and show the capacity to build, and develop various networks.
- Coverage compilation and reporting
- Daily press relations and follows ups on news dissemination
- PR & Events admin support such as: Planning and booking of press trip itineraries, events on ground coordination support, etc.
- Manage press photoshoots and showroom samples (logistics)
- Recent university graduate with a degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Media or other related majors
- UAE residency visa holder under family sponsorship (mandatory requirement)
- Fluent in English; Arabic is a plus
- Positive, curious and interested in culture, art and fashion
- Regional market knowledge and interest in Fashion and Luxury industries
- Committed to excellence and detail oriented
- Dynamic and pro-active, resilient with a can-do attitude
Share this job:
Be a Part of the
SIGN UP NOW
View 4 jobs at Kering
Job Type: Student Job
Category: PR & Branding
Apply via URL
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear.
By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way.
We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.” In 2017, Kering had nearly 29,000 employees and restated revenue of €10.816 billion.
Job vacancies at Kering, 4 jobs
Subscribe to Jobs
#NoSpam – Only Jobs
Start your career today
Get headhunted by companies! Hundreds of recruiters search our database every day.
SIGN UP HERE