SAINT LAURENT Store Director
ABOUT SAINT LAURENT
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called ‘Rive Gauche’, synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape.
In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April 2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe.
Today, Saint Laurent collections include women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
The Store Director is a professional in the fashion industry who is responsible for promoting brand engagement and loyalty to customers, in particular Top Clients and VIPs, in order to guarantee store business goals.
He/she represents the Company and is a proactive Sales professional who guarantee compliance with all procedures set by the Headquarters and aimed at managing Store Staff and ensuring that the Store runs efficiently.
- Attract, recruit, develop, retain, and engage customers.
- Implement action plans to achieve general targets and P&L.
- Communicate high quality relevant feedbacks and reporting to HQ and/or staff.
- Know and monitor business environment including local competition.
- Identify, attract, recruit, develop and retain talents.
- Motivate and challenge the team on a regular basis.
- Create development plans for sales staff and management.
- Promote the brand’s culture internally and externally.
- Ensure store atmosphere upholds brand image.
- Build a network of people who have an impact on local and international Luxury business to develop customers’ loyalty (especially with Top Clients and VIPs).
- Ensure that all the processes are in compliance with legal, safety, internal requirements, sustainability, HR and stock organization.
- Challenge current processes to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- 3 to 5 years of successful experience in a managerial position
- High sensitivity to customers’ experience and loyalty
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, persuasiveness
- Precision, organizational skills
- Adaptability, openness, risk taking, dynamic, listening abilities, curiosity
- High availability, responsiveness
- Product and Fashion sensitivity
- Mastering computer skills (Word and Excel)
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Share this job:
Be a Part of the
SIGN UP NOW
View 4 jobs at Kering
Job Type: Full Time
Apply via URL
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear.
By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way.
We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.” In 2017, Kering had nearly 29,000 employees and restated revenue of €10.816 billion.
Job vacancies at Kering, 4 jobs
Subscribe to Jobs
#NoSpam – Only Jobs
Start your career today
Get headhunted by companies! Hundreds of recruiters search our database every day.
SIGN UP HERE