We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 60 years
As we continue to grow, it’s our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn’t create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals – and beyond. It’s an exciting journey we’re on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for: Fashion – Senior Tailor for Dolce & Gabbana
The Senior Tailor is responsible for delivering an outstanding guest experience to all customers.
What you’ll do:
- You will fit and study garments on customers to determine required alterations, measuring parts such as sleeves or pant legs, including taking up or letting down hems
- You will let out or take in seams in suits and other garments to improve fit as per the customers requirements
- Record required alterations and instructions on tags. Examine tags on garments to determine alterations that are needed.
- You will fit, alter, repair, and make made-to-measure clothing, according to customers' and clothing manufacturers' specifications and fit, and applying principles of garment design, construction, and styling
- You will collaborate with sales executives if the alteration would be possible
- You will inform the customers professionally about the alteration and any purchases needed materials for various tasks
What you need to succeed in this role:
We see success in the role as having a strong knowledge of the luxury consumer, the competitive landscape of the luxury industry, and an in-depth understanding of the evolving media and digital landscape in order to drive the brand vision regionally and globally.
More specifically, we would love to hear from you if you can say yes to the below....
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role
- Previous tailoring dresses & couture is required
- Creative, flexible and organised
- Confident with surprising and delighting our guests in store with sound customer focus and attention to detail
- A passion for people
- Strong communication and skills
- Female candidate is a preferrence
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now’s your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you’ll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
Share this job:
Be a Part of the
SIGN UP NOW
View 1 job at Dolce & Gabbana
Location: DubaiJob Type: Full Time
Category: Creative Design
Apply via URL
About Dolce & Gabbana
Established in 1985, Dolce&Gabbana is today one of the leading international groups in the luxury goods sector.
The founders, Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana, have always been the creative and stylistic source of all thebrand’s activities, as well as the drivers behind the development strategies based on balanced growth on a global scale and focus on the core business.
The Group designs, produces and distributes high-end clothing, leather goods, footwear, accessories, fine jewellery and timepieces.Through licensee partners it also manages the production and distribution of the beauty and eyewear lines.
Job vacancies at Dolce & Gabbana, 1 job
Subscribe to Jobs
#NoSpam – Only Jobs
Start your career today
Get headhunted by companies! Hundreds of recruiters search our database every day.
SIGN UP HERE