- Classify, store and tag items in the warehouse on a daily basis as per shop procedures and items' characteristics, in order to ensure timely finding and release of products
- Participate in the inventory of products and report the end-of-day inventory status to Shop Manager
- Receive merchandize, count it physically and electronically in order to ensure accuracy of information and inspect its quality to report discrepancies
- Assist Sales Associates in replenishing stocks on the shelves in order to ensure availability of products at all times
- High School Degree
- Teamwork: level 1
- Relationship Building: level 1
- Customer Focus: level 1
- Attention to details: level 2
- Self - Development: level 1
- Change and Adaptability: level 1
- Initiative: level 1
Share this job:
Be a Part of the
SIGN UP NOW
View 0 jobs at Oysho
Location: The Dubai MallJob Type: Full Time
Category: Merchandising & Allocation Stock & Supply
Apply via URL
Founded in 2001, today Oysho has more than 676 stores in 51 different countries. Part of the Inditex Group, it shares in its management model and approach towards fashion, constantly renewing its collections to keep pace with ever-changing trends, offering its customers stylish, high quality products.
Oysho adapts fashion trends to its collections. Underwear collections that are fun, sexy and feminine, casual garments, comfortable, informal clothes for wearing around the home, and a wide range of accessories and footwear that complement the collection.
The world of sport also forms a part of Oysho’s lifestyle, with a collection that is both original and functional, created to play sport in the maximum comfort.
In summer, Oysho focuses on beachwear, with a collection that includes bikinis and swimsuits, dresses, sarongs and towels.
Job vacancies at Oysho, 0 jobs
Subscribe to Jobs
#NoSpam – Only Jobs
Start your career today
Get headhunted by companies! Hundreds of recruiters search our database every day.
SIGN UP HERE