Team Manager- Level Shoes, Dubai Mall
We are currently looking for an experienced Team Manager to be a part of the Level Shoes, Dubai team who has a strong passion for shoes.
The Team Manager contributes to develop store sales to attain the commercial targets for the Store by empowering his/her team, and by maintaining high Louis Vuitton standards through an excellent customer service and an enthusiastic leadership.
- Contributes to develop store sales to attain the commercial targets for the selling area; participates in increasing the loyalty of local and key customers by promoting and fostering customer service before, during and after the sale and by implementing store specific actions about products,
- Based on an in-depth of the product range & store organization, continuously helps the sales team in daily sales activity and management of special orders, repairs, returns, by actively communicating to the team with the support of Sales Experts on product ranges and store organization,
- Prepares reports on quality, competition and benchmarking and product analyses as often as necessary,
- Is able to relate properly with Product correspondent, with VM Manager about his/her activity on products and commercial objectives,
- Proactively suggests action plans and strategies to Store Manager to improve the business,
- Acts as a role model within the team, demonstrates sales leadership by playing an active role on the selling floor and by creating a positive, open store environment & atmosphere through attitude, presence and enthusiasm,
- Continuously coaches, develops and motivates the Sales Associates team through hiring, evaluating, following-up, and disciplining in a manner consistent with company policies to meet sales goals,
- Fosters and develops clienteling culture within the team,
- Is accountable for creating and maintaining an open, positive and harmonious work environment through a strong leadership
- Ensures the operational management of the store and collaborates with the Store Manager to ensure supplies and stocks management
- Ensures a high-quality presentation of the store, especially product presentation, the general upkeep of the store and the organization of the retail area and the back-office.
In order to be considered for the role, you must have:
- Managerial experience in any retail environment.
- Excellent knowledge and passion for selling luxury products and services on offer to the Customer.
- Deep awareness of competitors and marketing.
- Technical mastering of the different aspects of sales with an outstanding sense of customer service, sense of initiative and commercial creativity with fashion sensitivity.
- Strong computer literacy & systems knowledge.
- Fluent in English communication skills.
The position is based in Dubai.
Share this job:
Be a Part of the
SIGN UP NOW
View 2 jobs at LVMH GROUP
Location: DubaiJob Type: Full Time
Category: Management Retail
Apply via URL
About LVMH GROUP
A family-run group, LVMH strives to ensure the long-term development of each of its Houses in keeping with their identity, their heritage and their expertise.
At LVMH, performance is underpinned by the leadership of our managers, whose vision and ability to inspire their teams enable the entire organization to achieve ambitious objectives.
LVMH has made sustainable development a strategic priority since its founding.
Art and culture have always been intimately linked to the history of our Maisons, whose founders often include artists among their close friends, such as Christian Dior and Jean Cocteau or Christian Bérard, or Hubert de Givenchy and Audrey Hepburn.
Job vacancies at LVMH GROUP, 2 jobs
Subscribe to Jobs
#NoSpam – Only Jobs
Start your career today
Get headhunted by companies! Hundreds of recruiters search our database every day.
SIGN UP HERE